Monday

A page from the recipe planner - sourdough focaccia


 


It's been a while since I last shared a page from my recipe planner....but I found these photos of my sourdough focaccia on my phone and remembered how yummy it turned out... definitely deserves to have a place in my recipe planner. :)


I've made this several times but this one was the fluffiest one to date....check out the holes in the bread!:) I used the recipe from Foodgeek, adding slightly more water than the original recipe because the organic flour I use absorbs a lot of water. You might have to tweak it based on your climate. High hydration doughs are usually harder to work with but since this bread gets its shape from the pan, I went in with as much water as the dough could take and it worked well for me! *triumphant music plays in the background*


The toppings for my bread were organic sea salt, oregano and tomato. So I went with the patterned papers and stickers to match my bread. :)


I tried to match up the corresponding page too.


Lots of fussy-cut bits...


Happy week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks yummy! I love focaccia! Thanks for sharing.

Cindy deRosier said...

That looks amazing! It definitely needed to be in the recipe planner.

Lizzyc said...

The pages look majestic.. like your sourdough!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It