Monday

Make Stuff Monday - upcycled ornament cum gift packaging


 


Hello friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is a really simple upcycled ornament cum gift packaging.


I started with this plastic packaging for a phone charger cord. I have 2 because I snagged the bestie's one too. *winks*


Your gal went in with some glittered paper, washi tape and of course, Santa. :) Super easy and quick project.

I think it would be fun to fill it with sweets that you can hang on your Christmas tree. Or give away. Probably give away...I don't think I would like anyone eating stuff off my Christmas tree. *LOL*

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are AWESOME!! What a great idea!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very clever! So much packaging gets thrown out - I love when people come up with creative uses for it.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It