Monday

Mixed Media Monday - messy pages from the art journal


 


It's been a while since I shared any mixed media projects....because I haven't been doing any. *insert sad face*

Even though I've been sharing a lot of Santa projects, most of them were completed on a Sunday afternoon and then shared weekly as individual projects on my blog. Same for the recipe planner pages. 


Paint and inks and all the messy things just haven't been on my list of priority of late because there's so much to do around the house. 


The downside to everyone staying at home a lot is that things break down and need repair. You have no idea how much stuff I've fixed in the last few months - toilets, furniture, air-conditioners, minor leaks....all the little things that are totally doable but are extremely time-consuming. 


It's been pretty therapeutic just throwing paint and ink on these pages though. I need to do it more regularly.

How are you doing on your end?

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Santa is done?!?!?!? WOW!!! I loveeeeeee this! SO bright and beautiful!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Oh my gosh, I totally hear you. These past months have been all about home repair. Some of it is stuff we'd put off dealing with, but way too much stuff all seems to be breaking at the same time. I've been putting a lot more time into cooking (since it's been 9 months since we've been to a restaurant) and have done some home improvement stuff, but it still doesn't feel like it makes up for all the 'free' time I have not doing carpool, seeing friends, traveling, etc.

Lizzyc said...

Yes what a strange year... although it seems I havent done much with myself, the day seem to go by quickly.. I love the idea of throwing paint and texture onto your art pages.. the colors look great. I have done a bit of tidying but there is till lots to do.. house work is so boring... keep creating!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It