Monday

Make Stuff Monday - an upcycled Christmas gift box


 


Hello friends! Welcome to another Make Stuff Monday! Today's project is an upcycled Christmas gift box. Which of course, features the infamous Santa. *winks*

Just a quick update for those who are curious...I have 5 more Santas to go! I'm working really hard on finishing up those last 5 pieces on projects so that I can photograph all my Santa projects in one massive project picture before shipping them off to the recipients! *well wishes needed*

Back to today's project...which started its life on earth as a sturdy black cardboard box with a magnetic closure. :)


Now it has some colour in its life! And will hopefully *fingers crossed* bring some joy to its next owner.


I had so much fun piecing this collage of Christmas bits and pieces together.


While I'm almost done with all my Christmas projects, I have to say that the Christmas decorations are still in storage. With no plans for family/friends coming over, should I even decorate? What do you think? Have you put up your Christmas decor?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

We put up our Christmas decorations this weekend! I know that we aren't having the big celebration we normally do, but Brian, I and the kids love to see them up! :) I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING that SANTA and loving the ornaments!

Cindy deRosier said...

Yes, you should decorate. It'll help make Christmas feel special, even if it is different than usual. We're putting up our stuff the day after Thanksgiving.

I cannot wait to see all the Santas in one photo! Great idea.

Lynn said...

Great Christmas box! It will make some lucky recipient very happy. For the last few Xmas celebrations we have flown out to be with our kids so not decorating the house is not going to be different this year. We have a small decorated 2' tree up all year long so I add ornaments (homemade and store bought) throughout the year. I will miss feasting with the relatives and catching up on all the family gossip. LOL!

Lizzyc said...

Oh fabulous up cycling of this box, having the magnetic clasp would make this a great keepsake box.. and well done on using the santas.. the count down is on!!
and no no Christmas decor up yet.. not until December!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It