Tuesday

A page from the recipe planner - lychee tarts


 


These are currently my fave tarts to make - lychee tarts.


The tart shell is made from a pâte sablée dough which is crisp and more cookie-like. It is filled with lychee flavoured pastry cream and topped with lychee pieces. :)


 It's surprising light and refreshing. And yummy. If you like the taste of lychee. *winks*


The owl makes another appearance....hehe.


I was happy to squeeze the entire recipe in. :)

Happy Tuesday friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

BIRD!!!!! ;) Loveeeeeeeee this!

Cindy deRosier said...

I haven't had lychee in years, because the first 5 or so times I tried it I absolutely hated it. Now I avoid it. I should try again though, since tastes change over time. If I'm ever going to like lychee, it would be in these tarts. They look amazing! Great page, too.

Lizzyc said...

The tarts look really good.. you are a good cook!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It