Friday

The reworked decorated paper bag featuring Santa


 


So I've been doing a massive clear-out and re-organization of my completed craft projects. Some I still think are pretty, some I think are horrendous and some just need a little reworking. Like this decorated paper bag.


I love the lace edge and all the bling.

How it looked previously

But that black lace floral bloom was probably why I have not given the decorated paper bag away. I would take it out, shake my head, then choose another one. *LOL*



No worries though...it's Santa to the rescue! *winks*


Doesn't it look so much better now? *Rhetorical question* ;)


Have a great weekend friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This looks AWESOME!!!!!! I love the bling and of course the Santa!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

I didn't think the bag needed fixing but the Santa version looks good too.

Cindy deRosier said...

Much better! You should fill it with gingerbread cookies since the recipe is on the front. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It