Thursday

A page from the recipe planner - Tangzhong sourdough bread


 


Hello friends! Just sharing a page from the recipe planner featuring my fave free-standing sourdough bread - the Tangzhong sourdough bread! :)


I think I've "perfected" the technique for this bread because I've baked it several times with stellar results *clearly not modest at all*....hehehe.


It's my treat on days when I worked out hard and get to eat breakfast in the am. :) Actually, I only eat it once a week because sometimes I'm too lazy to heat up my frozen bread in the oven and just go for chia seed pudding instead. And no, no microwave in the Yam household for health reasons.

On non-workout days (alternate days), I just start working on lunch earlier and have a hearty brunch instead. Yes, this feed-the-family-homecooked-meals-everyday-thing is really time-consuming. Which is why Wednesdays are Eat Your Own Lunch Wednesdays in the Yam household. *winks*


I got to use up a whole bunch of notecards, stickers and washi tape.


Hope your week is going well. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Bird times two!!!!!! Loving this page! That bread looks so YUMMY!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great page and your bread does indeed look perfect!

Lizzyc said...

Yes you are definitely a really good cook.. I like the sound of eat your own lunch Wednesday! but I would have it more often! Great recipe page..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It