Monday

Make Stuff Monday - an upcycled paper bag



Hello friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday is an upcycled paper bag. :)


I started with this lovely turquoise paper bag (mum's friend gave her some CNY goodies in this bag).


I really wanted to incorporate the Queen of Spades playing card so I pulled out embellishments that matched the colours on the card...and just build up from there.



The black bow ribbon came from a Jo Malone box packaging (last week's first decorated box of 2020) so I cut it to fit my bag. To tone down the bold patterned paper background, I added a piece of paper doily which served as a perfect mat for my embellishment cluster. :)


I switched up the paper bag handles with the handles from another paper bag to match the reds on the decorated paper bag.

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Fabulous! Love using the queen as the base and inspiration.

Lynn said...

I think you did an excellent job on that bag....great colors and a cool use of the queen!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!! And PS ... thank you for my present!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It