Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday: My paper goals for 2020



Hello friends! It's February...you know,  the real start of the new year *winks*...and I want to tell you about my paper goals for 2020. Yeah, you know I'm serious about this when I include a photo of me in glasses for the optics (yeah...I'm corny like that...*LOL*).


And I literally mean my paper goals for 2020...like this humongous stack of patterned paper I intend to exhaust this year. Yep. That's all that's left of my patterned papers. No more hoarding or saving that special paper for that hasn't-happened-yet-and-might-never-happen event. I'll just use the b side.

Those that I have multiples of will be reserved for double-page spreads or for decorating paper bags.

Those that are thick and double-sided will be used for my planner pages.

The thinner ones I might use as photo mats.


But I also need to tackle this monstrosity that is known as....my paper scrap pile.


All of which resided in this single folder with multiple slots. ...that had seen slimmer days.*hehehe*
Anyway, I intend use these for mixed media collage which I want to get into in 2020.

Will I be able to tackle my paper goals for 2020???? *dramatic music plays in the background*

What are your paper goals for 2020?



Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know I have had PAPER goals for YEARS ... and danggit ... every year gets away from me :( This year I won't make a goal, and maybe the reverse psychology will work! HA!!! A girl can dream right?!?!?!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute photo of you!

I don't really have paper goals. I have the room to store a bunch of it and I like having what I need on hand, so I'm fine with the status quo. My goals are more about getting photos into the album than reducing the product stash.

Katy said...

I have had paper goals in the past-like 50 scrapbook pages or 30 cards. I just want to use stuff up. I have paper from the early 2000's and you can tell! LOL I haven't done anything specific yet except to stop buying pattern paper. (I think I have enough to circle the earth a couple of time)LOL

Lynn said...

I don't make paper goals because I know that I won't achieve them. I'm a hoarder and I accept that flaw. I apologise to my kids in advance of the big clean up after my demise.

Empire of the Cat said...

lol paper goals, had to click through from your MTW entry when I saw that. I have general goals to not buy any more paper this year but we will see how long that lasts lol

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It