Wednesday

How to eat a scone...according to Papa Yam *winks*



So the other day I decided to try my hand at making the award-winning scones I saw on YouTube. And of course, one would typically break up the scone to spread the butter/cream and jam on it.



Papa Yam (aka my dad) decided that that was just too much work so he flipped it over and applied the jam to the flat side of the scone. Yep...that is How to eat a scone...according to Papa Yam. *winks*


Anyway, when I whipped up my phone to get a photo of him demonstrating his method, mum thought it would be funny to "photobomb" the picture with a fly swatter. Yep...my parents are just big kids and contribute to my "laugh life".*LOL*


I played with lots of patterns as always. :)


Worked in my alpha and ribbon stash too. (Yay...go me!)



Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.

P/s: The scones turned out yummy...in case you were wondering. ;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!! Mom with the flyswatter!!!! That is HILARIOUS!!!!! I love love love love this!!! So funny how he added the jam!!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

That flyswatter, hahaha! Love this layout. I prefer my scones unadulterated unless there's lemon curd or rhubarb spread.

Brenda's Scrap Place said...

Great page, love the patterned papers and the background. Thanks for joining in with us at Let's Get Sketchy.

Bethany.Roisland said...

I love your ink and texture in the background! Those scones look delicious! Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

Caroline said...

Lovely!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It