Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a decorated tin box




Hello friends! This week's Make Stuff Monday is an upcycled decorated tin box. :)


I started with this Japanese cookie tin that I got from my cousin at Christmas.


I covered the top and sides with patterned paper then went a little overboard with embellishments as usual. I was envisioning a flattish design that made the box somewhat stackable on a shelf...clearly that envisioning was a total waste of time since my project almost always never turns out as initially "planned". *LOL*


Well, I did make a little dent in the floral embellishment stash so I think it's all good...*winks*

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING those flowers!!! Always good to make a dent!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty!

Audrey Pettit said...

I have always adored how you take old junk and turn it into new treasure! This is such a sweet transformation, and although not flat (:D), it's quite fabulous!!

Lynn said...

Great combo of paper and embellishments.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It