Monday

Make Stuff Monday: a mish mash card



Happy Monday friends! I've been doing a massive sorting of my scrap paper pile and as usual, got distracted and made a card. *LOL*


I know. A little all over the place eh? I wanted to go the vintage route at first. But then I found the cute birdie (*winks* at Julie) and had to incorporate it somehow.


I tried to tie the whole thing together by using a white gel pen.


I was quite happy with the bits and bobs I got on this card though. The scrap pile is already looking a tad bit leaner...hahaha..as if!


I refrained myself from adding anything dimensional (even though the buttons were calling out to me..."Hey there! Use me!!!! I'm cute!) so that it's easy to store and postal-friendly. ;)

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! Birdie for the win!!!!!! :) I loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the little house and of course, the bird!!!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

I can't tell you how often I'm distracted by crafting while crafting. Sounds like I'm not the only one. ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It