Monday

Make Stuff Monday: first decorated box of 2020!



Well, I did share a decorated box in January but that was technically decorated in 2019. So meet my first decorated box of 2020! *winks*


I started with this Jo Malone box (from What I got for Christmas 2019).


This year, I'm attempting to use up my negative chipboard bits. (I know, your friend here saves everything...it's ridiculous!) Yep, that abstract chipboard is actually the negative portion of a very ornate chipboard design. All I did was colour it in with a black Sharpie so that it matches the black on the box.


I'm happy to add to my ready-to-use gift box stash...I use them up rather quickly. ;)

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is FABULOUS! Loving that bird and how you incorporated that stick!

SD pooja said...

My friend is Awesome at decorating stuff and giving new BeĆ utiful life to things..just like she did with the negative chipboard !! Its gets to shine on the prettied up box !

Cindy deRosier said...

Saving the negative makes sense - two embellishments for the price/effort of one! And it's just as pretty.

Lizzyc said...

Get idea to use the neg pieces of the chipboard, this looks really trendy.. great upcycle for this box!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It