Wednesday

A little CNY fun...*winks*



Hello friends! Now that CNY 2020 is officially over and I have taken down my CNY decor to use as scrapbooking embellishments, I can share some fun CNY family moments with you. ;)


Like the one where my sister and cousin obliged me with the rolled eyes pose.


Or my uncle with his patchwork ripped jeans that he loves.


This year I bought fewer Chinese Zodiac animal specific decor but more general CNY decor that I can reuse every year in a bid to be more eco-conscious. Which was great because I took way fewer photos this year. (You know, for a scrapbooker. Still a lot for a normal person....because a scrapbooker needs options! *LOL*)


And yes, every year the relatives come over to peruse the layouts from the previous year to see if they made it into my scrapbook albums. ;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Duh! Of course we need options! HA!!! I loveeeeeeeee this! Those photos crack me UP!!!!!! And I love his jeans!!! I want to do that to mine!!!!!!!! This is FABULOUS!!!!

Lynn said...

Great page...love the photos!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love how your decor has a second life in the scrapbook! Great photos. I especially love the arrow pointing to whoever is on the couch ignoring you and looking at his phone, lol.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It