Tuesday

Family fun in Orchard Road



Back in December, my sister and I went to Sephora in Orchard Road (Singapore's downtown shopping belt) for a Kenzo fragrance event and decided to bring the folks along to enjoy the Christmas lights.


We didn't get great photos because of the flashing coloured lights along the streets. Plus there were queues to take photos (yep...the folks had to queue to sit in the Christmas carriage..hehe).



But we did stop for Godiva ice-cream cones! 


And yes, your girl went into the highly neglected drawer of border punches yet again...*Go me!*


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks like a fun day! Good job with the neglected punches. And I love Mom's crown!

Bethany.Roisland said...

Great layout! I love the border around your photos and those Christmas stickers are fun! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING all the red!!!!!

Tina Campbell said...

Super cute layout and take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us over at Stick It Down
Tina-DT

Antonia said...

Fantastic layout! I love how you layered the photos, it works really well on the layout! Thanks for scrapping with us at Stick It Down!

Lauren said...

Beautiful layout! I love the Christmas banner! Thank you for joining us at Stick it Down!
Lauren

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It