Friday

This week's quick card using paper scraps



The quest to make a significant dent in the paper scrap pile continues! *winks*

Here is this week's quick card using my paper scrap stash.


As always, I went with a lot of colour and pattern....I did add a piece of kraft cardstock to help "break up" the patterns.

Happy weekend friends! :)

P/s: It's the last weekend before CNY 2020 so I'll be busy baking and decorating on Saturday and Sunday. Can't wait to share the cute decor stuff I made. See you on Monday! ;)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO cute! LOVING the snowcone!!! Can't wait to see your decorations!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome card - love the snow cone.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It