Friday

The one about the bronze medal



So nephew #1 came back with a bronze medal for the International Biomedical Quiz 2019.


He wasn't too happy with his performance and said that he will get gold in 2020. We shall see about that won't we? *winks*


So I actually got up from my chair, walked to the chest of drawers located outside my bedroom, opened the drawer of neglected tools, pulled out a border punch, walked back to my desk, used the punch on a strip of scrap paper, adhered it to my layout, carried the punch and put it back in the drawer of slightly less neglected tools. Go me! *high fives all around*


Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark


Pin It

9 comments:

paperpapier said...

Congratulations to him! Winning at international level is something to be proud of in deed. Fantastic male themed layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

CONGRATS to him!!! And YAY! for him setting even higher goals for this year!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the SS #'s on the bottom and the glasses!!!

Keighley Brennan said...

Fab layout, thank you for joining us at Stick It Down x

Cindy deRosier said...

Congrats to him and congrats to you for using the punch! I need to visit my drawer of neglected tools.

Craftenator said...

Wow what a stunning layout, congratulations on your achievements all round. Megan Paperholic Princess

Cathy Lu said...

Congrats and what a beautiful layout! Love the all embellishments you've used! Thank you for playing with us at Stick It Down.

Laura said...

Gorgeous layout Yvonne
Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down - hope to see you again next month
Laura

Antonia said...

Love how you interpreted the sketch! A fantastic layout! And what an achievement to document! I have the same border punch, and it lives in the same drawer ;-). Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down this month!

Ashley H said...

Hooray for the border punch!
He should be very proud of his accomplishment. Nothing wrong with striving for better, but bronze is still quite amazing!
Thanks for joining us :)

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It