Wednesday

Another self-portrait from my sketchbook



I haven't been drawing much of late. This was a self-portrait I started back in December 2019 (over a few lunch breaks aka art-on-the-go sessions) and finally added the finishing touches over lunch yesterday. *winks*


I struggled a lot with this one due to my lack of practice...can you tell? *LOL*


Definitely working on mastering hair in 2020. Usually I'm too tired from "fixing" the face...*hahaha*

(Prismacolor Premier Colored Pencils and Uniball Signo White pen on Strathmore toned gray sketchbook.)

Hope you are having a great week so far my friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks amazing!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful... just like who it is drawn for!!! :)

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It