Monday

Make Stuff Monday: I may have a rat problem. *winks*



The Chinese Lunar New Year is just round the corner. And since the upcoming year is the Year of the Rat, I googled CNY decor and found this cute YouTube tutorial on how to make a rat out of ang pow (red packets).



Of course, I went with bigger ears, bigger googly eyes, bigger whiskers and used a pipe cleaner for the tail because I'm not very good at following tutorials (*The crafter in me thinks I can wing it much better..hehe*). But look at this rat, isn't it cute???


Now I may have a rat problem because everyone wants 2 (apparently, 1 is not enough because it might get lonely..*winks*). And for the first time ever, I have had to say, "I can't. I'm out of googly eyes! " *hahaha*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

SD pooja said...

He he..it always fun to read your posts Yvoonne ! Yess those rats are cute.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! A rat problem ... that is HILARIOUS!!! I love love love these!!! They are so CUTE!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Those rats are adorable! I love them and I don't like rats at all. You are a very clever crafter!

Cindy deRosier said...

These rats are THE CUTEST! I am a rat (1972) and I NEED one of these! Just darling. The big googly eyes are perfect. Are there any rats in your family? What's your animal?

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It