Tuesday

Hello divemaster!



It's my sister E's birthday today! Last year she went to Honduras for her divemaster course and spent a few days in New York (shopping and musicals!) before heading home.


I picked her up at the airport and we went to check out Jewel Changi Airport - the S$1.7 billion mixed used complex located between Terminals 2 and 3. We also stopped for Bak Kut Teh (a Chinese soup dish prepared through many hours of simmering meaty pork ribs in a broth of pepper, garlic and other herbs) since she missed the local cuisine.


Once home, she displayed her shopping haul on the dining table and posed for the obligatory shot for the family scrapbook album. *LOL*


I went with map paper for the base of this layout, then added bits and pieces from my scrap pile to spice it up. :)


Can you tell that I've been trying to use up my sticker stash? *winks*


Playing along with Let's Get Sketchy.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!! I am LOVING all the CANDY she brought home from NYC!!! That cracks me up!! I am getting a cavity just looking at it all!! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this! Fun background and loving the fringe!!

Rose said...

fantastic!!! what a great candy haul she made ;)

Cindy deRosier said...

Awesome layout! I love that she came home with so much candy. My favorite souvenir!

Lynn said...

Great layout! Love the map background.

Eiren Noorn said...

Such a pretty layout! That soup sounds amazing though. I did chuckle over the candy. Looks like my kind of travelling haul.

Bethany.Roisland said...

Great layout! I love those fun embellishments! Thanks for playing at LGS this month!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It