Thursday

Mixed Media Thursday - my latest mixed media painting on canvas



One of my half-done projects has been resting on my easel stand for a really long time. Occasionally, I would feel inspired to throw some inks and paints on this mixed media canvas. But it was one of those projects that never quite seem finished. Do you have any projects like that?


Since we had a long CNY weekend break, I decided to tackle this canvas ONE last time and just finish it. And I did (Yay...go me! *High fives all around*)

I'm actually pretty happy with how it turned out. What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

SD pooja said...

A Good start to New year ! I liked it very much, there is a lot going on it and very interesting toi !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

As I said on IG ... this is AMAZING!!!! I absolutely LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!

Lizzyc said...

wow I love this.. an explosion of color and textures.. great creating!

Shelly said...

This is sooo AMAZING!! Love it!!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It