Monday

Make Stuff Monday: Upcycled box with reworked tag



Hello friends! Happy new year! Hope 2020 has been good to you so far! :)

So we are welcoming the new year with an upcycled Christmas box that includes a reworked tag from a previous project. Yes, I'm tackling the tag stash....and they are either getting used as they are or reworked into other projects. :)


Here's a look at the Christmas box before the makeover. Really cute but a little on the flimsy side. You know how much I appreciate a sturdy box. *winks* But I added felt pieces on the front and back of both the cover and box to reinforce the box...

Maya-Road-tag
The one where I couldn't wait to play with my supplies
And this was the tag that I reworked into the design of the box.



I added a kraft doiley, a yellow felt bloom and some bling.


Pearl trim all around and some vintage trim along the edges.

I think it turned out quite pretty. What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

SO GORGEOUS!!! Loving the colors, the tag and of course the pearls (ohhhhhhhhh and can't forget the BIRD!! HA!!)

Cindy deRosier said...

Very pretty - love the orange!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It