Tuesday

Layout Tuesday - E with sweet Luna



My sweet niece Luna came by during the first day of CNY 2020 all dressed up to match my CNY decorations so I made my sister E take photos with her. *LOL*


Awww....don't they look sweet?


It was hard to get a shot of her actually looking at the camera but I finally did! *Yay! Go me!*


I chuckled when I saw this shot of cheeky Luna smiling but not looking at the camera on purpose so I had to include it on the layout. *winks*


Since my CNY decorations are still up, I went with red packets to help me incorporate the CNY vibe on the layout.


Playing along with The Studio Challenges.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING all the red!!! And it is hard to get good pics of those little ones!! I attended a 2 year old's birthday party on Sunday and I had a HECK of a time getting photos without him being a blur!! LOL!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Luna is a doll! Happy New Year to you and your family!

Michelle Mattie said...

Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It