Thursday

Tutorial Thursday: Yum pan #2



Back in March 2014, I shared my first yum pan (aka badly scratched Tefal pancake pan turned decorative piece).


Well, five years on and another badly scratched pan joins the yum pan family. *winks*


I started by cutting a piece of grey felt and adhering it to the base of the pan.


Then I covered the sides of the pan with remnant lace pieces.


Next I went in with some lace trim to cover up the uneven edges.


Once that was complete, it was time for my fave part of every project - embellishing!

And yes, that is an oyster shell.


Because when I go eat oysters and scallops at a restaurant, I bring the shells back with me. Yeah, these were on a plane with me. From Taipei to Singapore. *LOL*


I love that the oyster shell added a little dimension and sparkle. :)


I received "complaints" that we keep using the same signages for family photos so I made this one - perfect for new year celebrations and birthdays. ;)

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeee it!!! LOOKS amazing!!!!! LOVING the shell and of course the pearls!!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

This is a great addition to your collection of celebration signs!

I can't believe you bring shells from a restaurant and onto a plane. That is hilarious! And such a crafter thing to do, LOL. I wonder what your waiters think when they clear your plate and you've seemingly eating the ENTIRE oyster, shell and all!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It