Monday

Make Stuff Monday - Decorated gift bag and matching box


 


It's been a while since I did a decorated gift bag and matching box set....:)


I started with this paper bag...


And matching box.



And kept to a simple and flat design (for easy storage) with the option to add or not add a sentiment. *winks*



The base of the box and the interior are black so I added some black paper packaging to "match".


Yep my friends, just a sheet of patterned glitter paper, washi tape, black packaging cardstock and black packaging ribbon and I'm all done! 

That penguin washi tape is so cute right? :)


Share/Bookmark



Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

LOVE the simplicity! And yes, that washi couldn't be cuter.

Lizzyc said...

Oh i love the washi tape and the bow!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It