Monday

Make Stuff Monday - another decorated paper bag


 


Happy Monday friends! In today's Make Stuff Monday, I'm sharing another decorated paper bag. :)


I've been enjoying these flat-style type decorated paper bags which are easy to store and more gender-neutral. Even though I love adding texture and dimension to my projects, they are hard to store and often require "emergency" fixing before I can actually use them. *LOL*


I started with this sturdy Kraft paper bag.


Have a great week ahead friends! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Nice! I hadn't thought about the challenge of storing bags with more dimensional items. I assumed you made bags as you needed them. Making flat bags if you aren't giving them away immediately makes a lot of sense.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It