Tuesday

The one about Uncle Clive and my scrapbook pages


 


You know I like to tell my family stories with elements and minimal journaling. Because nobody reads the journaling...they just see the pics and embellishments.


Well, I was wrong. Because Uncle Clive was deep into really appreciating the stories behind my scrapbook pages. He was reading the stories and asking questions...and was genuinely interested in getting to know what happened with us in the last few Covid years.:)


 If you are wondering why my pages are not in albums, it's because the options for 12x12 scrapbook albums have been really limited of late and ridiculously expensive (at least for me locally). 


Trying to use up my random chipboard pieces. Coloured them with a black Sharpie then added some gold mist for texture and shine.


The red bits came from red packets. And I did add a Miffy bunny head to signify the Chinese Year of the Rabbit. :)


P/s: Do your friends and family really read the journaling on your pages or do they just look at pictures?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

My family and friends definitely read the journaling. I put so much of it on the page, you can't miss it! I'm glad Uncle Clive appreciates the stories and not just the photos.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It