Tuesday

The one about the kitten


 


This is the one about how the Yams almost became cat owners. *winks*


Actually, I wasn't sure if I wanted to include this in the family scrapbook because I didn't actually take any nice pics....


So this little kitten was hiding under our car (parked in the car porch)...and meowing away.

I went to get some milk to "lure" it out and managed to get this blurry shot. 


I shared it to the family chat group and my brother came over with a pet cage and cat food in case the kitten was lactose-intolerant. Does it not look like obvious entrapment? Nope, the kitten did not fall for it. We had to put the food dish under the car for it to eat. *LOL*


The next morning, the kitten was still hiding in a cosy compartment of the undercarriage. And refused to budge from its hiding place even when the engine started and we tried to move the car.

We "borrowed" the neighbours' dogs to "scare" the kitten out of its hiding place. But it was unfazed. In fact, the dogs were afraid with all the meowing. Yep. They were scaredy dogs. It was quite a hilarious scene. Really wish I had pics..but we were trying to save the kitten and actually use the car.



It finally ran away when my niece tried to grab it after luring it out of its hiding place with food.



And that was the story of how the Yams almost became cat owners. (We were prepared to keep the kitten if it came out and stayed with us since animal control would just put it down.)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Definitely worth documenting. I was hoping for a happier ending - I hope it has a home or returns to the Yams.

Lizzyc said...

oh poor kitten, I wonder who owns it.? Has it come back ??.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It