Tuesday

Day out with mum


 


Back in late December, I spent a day out with mum...just the two of us...:)


We took a train to a suburban mall (masks were still mandatory on public transport) because that was the day the kitten was hiding in the undercarriage of the car and refused to get out. *LOL* 


We went for teaner at Tim Ho Wan (dim sum)...and then we went shopping...


We also stopped by Sephora and the sales rep at Benefit Cosmetics taught my mum how to fill up her brows.

Kind of the usual mist mash of stash and packaging materials. Of late I've been having fun with paper tearing to add texture and interest to my projects...can you tell? *winks*


Hope February has been a great month for you. :) Tomorrow's the start of my fave month of the year -birthday month! Woohoo! *high fives all March babies* :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Sounds like a fun day! Happy Birthday Month. :)

Lynn said...

I like this layout a lot....must be your cute mom! It's great that you two are so good together. I wish I had more time with my mom.

Lizzyc said...

A lovely day out together...cherish those days...I like paper tearing too for great texture on a page too!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It