Tuesday

Happy Galentine's Day - an upcycled decorated box


 

Happy Galentine's Day friends! Here's a really sweet up cycled decorated box to celebrate all my gal pals! :)


I had been hoarding this American Crafts glittered patterned paper for a really long time. At first, I just wanted to use the paper for the sides of the cover. Then I decided to fussy-cut the blooms and layer them on each other. The box cover is still flat but you can see a little dimension with the layers.


The base of the cover is a flocked text patterned paper with a bit of a satin sheen so there's a slight texture without bulkiness. :)


I don't think I did the box justice with these photos. But in real life, it turned out really pretty! Can't wait to fill it up with rose-themed gifts for one lucky gal pal. Would it be you? *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

5 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

So pretty! And such a good idea to fill it with rose-themed stuff. I love that you're celebrating Galentine's Day! Have a great one.

Lynn said...

Oooh, you don't need to fill it with anything as the box is a gift already! Very lovely upcycling!

Dr Sonia S V said...

I had to google up Galentines day ! And nice to see there are others like me who hoard pretty papers and like you I tend to use them to make boxes and noncard items!
Cheers, Dr Sonia

Lizzyc said...

Very pretty!! very girly!

David said...

A very detailed explanation was provided on this topic. This is very informative and helpful for us. I appreciate your gift technique, which is amazing, and your handmade box, which is beautiful. Keep sharing your thoughts with us. Now it's time to get taxi Manchester Airport for more information.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It