Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - flower topper


 


It's been a while since I attended any Sephora-organized workshop in person. Today I attended a rose-inspired scent-layering Jo Malone workshop.  We were introduced to all the new scents and how to pair them with existing fragrances in the Jo Malone line. They finished the workshop by giving us an empty box and ribbon and taught us to make a simple floral topper for the box. Someone actually returned the box and said they didn't want it. *LOL*


The new scents were lovely for sure. But we weren't given any samples to bring home. Nor were there any special promotions to entice you to buy like in previous workshops. 

Overall it was a pretty lame workshop (can't believe I took the train and went downtown for this...). But I did score some blooms which went in a water-filled vase. Personally I thought the flowers were too big for the box. But you know your gal didn't mind the empty box one single bit right? *winks*


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

1 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Someone returned the box? Not a crafter, obviously!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It