Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - Wood obsession



So I may have a teeny weeny obsession with wood trays? *winks* Meet my current bedroom collection. Yep, I have a collection to use for the "staged" photos. *dramatic music plays in the background*


Like this one with a muffin on a doily. And a cup of tea. 


And this one with some CNY cookies and a cup of tea.

Do I take photos of all my snacks and beverages? Clearly not. Do I hate that I don't share authentic real-life pics on social media? Yep. But I just take it as a way to exercise some creative photo-taking. Because people like to look at pretty things. And the truth is that I do enjoy the "staged" snacks a little more because they look more appetising. *LOL*

P/s: I never actually eat/drink when I draw/paint or work on creative projects. Do you?

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Nope - I don't eat/drink while crafting either.

Lizzyc said...

Great photos, love the organic look of the wood..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It