Monday

Make Stuff Monday - an almost "complete" decorated paper bag


 


Hello friends! Meet my almost "complete" decorated paper bag. It looks pretty decent but lacks the finishing touches that make them a Y creation....you know some bling or bird *winks at Julie*


I started off with this sturdy paper bag.


Even though I love having ready-to-go decorated paper bags, sometimes, I like "personalizing" a piece to suit the recipient. :) I left some "note" space for a personal note/monogram.


I might possibly change out the bag handles when I actually use it too. So many possibilities. :)


Or I just might be lazy, put in a coloured wrapping tissue (one of the numerous colours already in the design) and call it done. *LOL*

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yes, where is the BIRD and BLING?!?!? LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the bottles!

Cindy deRosier said...

Yep - definitely missing a bird and some bling. But a blingy monogram would look awesome.

Lynn said...

Wonderfully colorful and playful....I like the idea of leaving a space for a message...so clever!

Lizzyc said...

Looks great and I am sure you will find the perfect last finishing touch!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It