Wednesday

A decorated paper bag


 


Well friends, you saw that I got a couple of sturdy paper bags when I went downtown last week to collect my free beauty samples so you know that a decorated paper bag is inevitable right? *winks*


Sturdy paper bags like this one are hard to come by because I generally decline bags when shopping. But with the COVID 19 pandemic, freebie bags are already nicely packed and sealed so that you can just pick it up and go, keeping actual in-store time to the bare minimum. :)



This decorated paper bag came together quite quickly because I had already created the paper scrap "scene" cluster when I was reorganizing my paper scrap pile (the product of massive distraction whilst supposedly reorganizing...hehe). All I did was find a base patterned paper which I cut to size for both the front and back panels of the paper bag, adhered the pieces to the bag and finished with a dimensional bloom and button for added interest.



It's been nice adding to my ready-to-use pile of decorated paper bags. :)

What about you? Do you have a pile of ready-to-use decorated paper bags?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! Fabulous colors!

Cindy deRosier said...

Very nice! And yes, I do have a pile of ready-to-use decorated bags (along with a pile of ready-to-decorate bags).

Lynn said...

You made a very attractive bag. I do have a stash of decorated bags which I hang up as decoration....hahaha!

Lizzyc said...

This looks great. love the layers..

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It