Wednesday

Workspace Wednesday - my staged desk *winks*


 


Well friends, you know how my desk gets when I actually work on projects. And this is NOT it. 

But I was totally inspired by the highly curated desk situation posts on IG so I decided to "stage" my desk. For most people, it would mean starting with a clean desk and adding "props" to create the "look". For me, it's clearing off the messy bits and leaving whatever is "presentable" because it has to be mostly real life, right? *LOL*

P/s: And people definitely take photos when they just got nice fresh flowers in...and me? "Oops...let's take a photo before the blooms die,,,," (aka one week later...hehehe)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

HA!!!! I am one of those ... let's take photos of the flowers right away! LOL!!

Cindy deRosier said...

I always forget to take photos of the flowers. My favorite part of your set-up is the owl peeking out.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It