Monday

Make Stuff Monday - a decorated tote bag


 


Hello friends! Today's Make Stuff Monday project features my new fave tote bag for my once-a-week-out-in-town-shopping! :)


The inspiration for the bag came when I scored these cute pins from YSL Beauty when I attended one of their online beauty events. Seriously, how fabulous are these pins??!! 


Then I remembered I had some other beauty-related freebies in my stash too... 


And also that my mum had THE perfect canvas tote bag for me to use.


And needless to say, I found some other iron-ons in my stash that I just had to incorporate. 


I LOVE the bright pops of colour against the black background. :)


Please don't try to make sense of how fruits and Winnie the pooh and lipstick pins are in this eclectic mix...you know I'm a mish mash kind of gal. *LOL*

Happy week ahead friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Lynn said...

That bag is so cool; it doesn't have to make sense. Love that you decorated it with freebies!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I totally LOVE this!! So FUN!

Cindy deRosier said...

It's totally fun and totally YOU!

Lizzyc said...

It has a groovy feel to it.. such fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It