Thursday

This week's quick project- a decorated glassine bag


 


Got a small notecard and some really small scrap paper bits? Why not put them together on a glassine bag? :)


Meet this week's quick project- a decorated glassine bag. Perfect for a little love note to go along with your homemade sweet treats *only if your family has NOT already eaten them all...hehehe*



I ran out of the cute girl on cupcake stickers but I still have a couple of cupcake ones. :)


Hope you've been having a great week so far friends!


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Cute cute cute! LOVING the glass and the cupcake!

Lizzyc said...

Oh so cute and a lovely gift idea!

Lynn said...

I usually just give the treat in a glassine bag but your festive one would make the goodie so much more delicious. What a great idea!

Cindy deRosier said...

I love it! Anyone would love to receive this with a sweet treat inside.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It