Monday

Make Stuff Monday - Another Christmas decorated mini file folder


 


I love doing these mini Christmas decorated file folders because I get to really use up my Christmas stash. It's super fun to use bits and bobs from different collections and creating Christmas vignettes on my projects. :)


And of course, they are a vehicle for me to showcase my fussy-cut Santa who is (possibly) on every Christmas project this year. *winks*


I went with fussy-cut elements, chipboard and stickers. :)


Happy week ahead friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

PINK HOUSE!!!! I love love love love this!!! SO FUN!

Cindy deRosier said...

Super cute - love the clothesline! Santa reminds me of the CNY pig decorations that showed up on everything for months. I don't think we've seen any rats on your projects....

Lizzyc said...

Oh so festive and beautiful...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It