Monday

Err...last week's Santa card


 


Err...interrupting the regularly scheduled Monday post to bring you last week's Santa card. *hangs head in shame*


I know. I was doing so well. Then I totally dropped the ball. This Santa looks a bit mad at me, right? *winks*


And you guys were right. As I'm working on the last few fussy-cut Santas, I'm wondering if I should keep some for like 2025 or strictly keep him as the 2020 Santa...I'm gonna miss this Santa once I've depleted my stash. *dramatic sad music plays in the background*

Happy week ahead friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ha!! You are TOTALLY on the naughty list now! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this! So fun!

Cindy deRosier said...

I say use the Santas. Then find a new paper for the Santa 2025 edition!

Lizzyc said...

Oh NO! Are you coming to the end of the Santas!?? Oh dear! They certainly are the santa for 2020 and I am sure you will find something else for next years cards.. Another cute festive card!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It