Tuesday

This week's postal-friendly quick card


 


Hello friends! Meet this week's postal-friendly quick card! :)


And if you were thinking, "This gal got off her lazy ass and went to take a punch from the drawer-of-highly-neglected-punches," you would be right. *LOL*


Hope you are having a great week! My chicken is roasting in the oven and I baked a batch of citrus scones for breakfast tomorrow. That's me winning at life...*winks*. Seriously, it has been an extremely hot and humid August so far...the kind of weather that makes you want to do nothing much...except eat a lot of ice-cream. *hehehe*

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ice cream is good for soul!! It's true ... the internet says so! LOL!! :) I loveeeeeeeeee this! So beautiful!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Mmm... citrus scones. Ice cream. Yum. Love the card and especially that you used a highly-neglected punch. I just used that same punch (previously highly-neglected) about a week ago.

Lizzyc said...

Well my august has had bursts of cold days where we just want to eat hot soup!! love the card, very sweet.. and your cooking sounds great!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It