Thursday

This week's quick card with paper scraps


 


I must say that I'm a slacker when it comes to cards. I see others make easel cards, multi-layered cards, cards with moving parts etc..and I tell myself to try making ONE but I never do. *winks*

One reason is because I only used paper scraps to make my cards. I never cut into a new sheet of paper just to make a card. Otherwise, the paper scrap pile will just get bigger and bigger. *LOL*



Plus I need my cards to be relatively flat for ease of storage and shipping. And of course, I like my cards to be done in under 15 minutes....from conceptualisation to completion. So I have to keep them really simple. :)

What about you? Are you adventurous when it comes to making cards?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You already know my answer!! LOL!! Since cards are not my first love, they get the least amount of time dedicated to them! LOL!!! I loveeeeee this! LOVING that deer!

Cindy deRosier said...

I'm like you - cards are made from scraps, they shouldn't take too long to create, and they have to be flat for mailing.

Lynn said...

You do very well using just scraps to make cards....amazing! Although I do often make complex cards, I like to create cards that are somewhere between 'use up those scraps' and 'easy to replicate for group mailing'.

Lizzyc said...

Very cute.. and yes i like to use scraps too.. totally get the idea of not cutting into a new sheet of paper just for a card!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It