Tuesday

My sourdough journey -the sandwich bread


 


2020 is fast becoming a year where there are more food photos than people photos in the family scrapbook album. Probably because the food is far more exciting than the people too.... I mean I see the same few faces every day...*LOL*


The upside of all this time at home is that I can really try out a variety of sourdough breads and hopefully find the "perfect" one for the Yam family....you know, soft crumb, not too chewy. Stays moist for 4 days. Can be eaten at room temperature. Not too tangy.


Well, the sourdough sandwich bread may be a winner. It's light and fluffy. With holes just the right size. And it's gone in 3 days. :)


This layout came together very quickly, using little bits from a previous project...and delving into my box of die-cuts for the text.


Playing along with The Studio Challenges.

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the arrows!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Beautiful work, indeed! It'd be gone in fewer than 3 days in this house, I suspect. Yum!

Lynn said...

Oh boy! Those loaves look professional. Did you create the recipe too? I haven't been able to get my favorite bakery sourdough loaf so I guess I need to do some baking experiments.

瑞尼 Rainny said...

This is such a pretty take on the sketch, love the colours and great embellishing! Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.♥

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It