Monday

Mixed Media Monday - a tired eye drawing


 


Hello friends! Today's drawing is a tired eye. Perhaps a little reflection on my current state of mind? I think we might all be suffering from COVID fatigue...it's been months of staying at home, restrictive socializing, curtailing of regular activities and nothing but bad news all over the world about the rising number of cases, civil unrest and political tension.

I'm doing okay except that meal prep is becoming a chore...food finishes faster than I can make it. My freezer is full of stuff that I can just bake for a meal because some days I just don't feel like making a meal from scratch. *LOL*

How about you? How are you doing in your corner of the world?
  

Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love that eye!!! We had to go to the mall on Saturday ... not even for shopping and we were there for two hours!!! I had to pick up an online order at one store which turned into drama over the order being wrong, and we had to get my wedding rings inspected/cleaned for warranty ... and just those two things took TWO HOURS cause of store restrictions on how many people can be in the store at one time... sooooooo no more mall for me unless I am desperate! HA!!!!!

Cindy deRosier said...

Great eye. I'm tired, too. We had crazy lightning last night (we almost never get lightning) and a malfunctioning smoke detector at 2:00 am the night before. Ugh.

Stocking your freezer is smart. For the most part, I'm still enjoying cooking but every once in awhile it's nice to just pull something out and heat it up. Or throw random stuff in a pot, add broth, and declare it soup night.

Lynn said...

That's a beautiful tired eye....I wish it were mine...but it wouldn't match my other eye...LOL! I guess we are all tired of the same old routine. I normally like to cook but I'm just not in the mood most times these days. Sigh!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It