Tuesday

This week's cute card from the scrap pile



I have been enjoying using packaging materials on my cards of late.



This kraft flap came from a box and the rounded edges add to the design element (without me having to do anything to it...gotta love that! ;)


Still working through my SRM stickers...(the owner of the brand has since retired but your gal still has a few years' supply in her stash...even though she was only on the DT for 1 year...). Added some cute puffy stickers (donut and star) that I had been hoarding for years.

Let's not dwell on why the cupcake is so big and the donut is so small....and just assume it's a normal sized cake decorated to be a cupcake! *LOL*

P/s: Today is the Mid-Autumn Festival...so I'll be having some mooncake and admiring my lantern (made from recycled materials only). 


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

I can totally relate to having leftover DT stuff. I love the cake/cupcake and the donut - the washi and button are perfect.

Lynn said...

That lantern is fabulous! The moon cakes make my mouth water.

Lizzyc said...

Sweet card, love the cupcake.. and Happy Mid-Autumn Festival.. love the lantern...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It