Wednesday

An altered notebook using bits from my stash


 


So I got a whole stack of these A6 notebooks from the bestie. They only have the company's brand name on the covers and the insides are just lined notepaper.


Which means the perfect canvass for me to "prettify" using bits from my stash. *winks*


I'm still working on pink and green colour combo for this particular happy mail that I want to send out but haven't quite finished yet....almost there but not quite....*LOL*


Well, one notebook down...several more decorated ones coming your way! :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Ooh, nice! Makes me want to decorate a notebook.

Lynn said...

This one turned out perfect! Sticking to green and pink made it extra nice...maybe because I love pink and green too!

Lizzyc said...

This looks lovely, great color scheme!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It