Thursday

Lantern made with recycled materials


 


Remember the mooncake box I shared last week and said I wanted to turn into a lantern? Well, my neighbourhood is currently having a lantern-making competition using recycled materials. *winks* 

So I added bubble wrap for the cut-out windows so that the light can still shine through. And I fussy-cut the paperbag patterns and pasted them all around the lantern.


I used the bag strap to create a "handle" for the lantern....I secured it under a biscuit tin cover that was in the same shade of gold. I finished by adding some USB-powered LED lights in the box so that the lantern can "light" up. 

What do you think?


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It