Thursday

Using my watercolour painting as patterned paper


 


Yesterday I shared how I framed my watercolour artwork. Today, I'm using a watercolour painting as patterned paper for my layout.


The practice piece when I was painting it... 


And here as patterned paper...


You know I've recently been enamoured with the muted wet on wet technique...kind of lots like faded vintage paper. *winks*



Anyway, let's chat about the layout. We went out to a sushi restaurant for dinner last week. We are at 80% vaccination rate and currently only vaccinated people are allowed to dine in restaurants and air-conditioned eateries though unvaccinated individuals can still do takeaways. Yes, we have an app/digital token that is scanned for entry/exit to places...so that the government will text you when you've been in close proximity with a positive COVID-19 person and to self-isolate. 


Playing along with The Studio Challenges..recipe challenge. :)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Looks great!

I wish we had that level of vaccination and effort to reduce spread. What about kids under 12 who can't be vaccinated? Or are those the 20%?

Lizzyc said...

Love that you have used your own art for the back ground... and love the quote too..

瑞尼 Rainny said...

Oh great layout! What a perfect watercolor background paper for this page. Thanks for creating with us at The Studio Challenges.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It