Wednesday

Quick card on a Wednesday


 



I hit my right wrist against the door latch last Friday (yep, right after I made those yummy bao buns) and it's been aching quite a bit because there's a big bruise. Having sprained the same wrist as a teenager and gone through countless acupuncture sessions to strengthen my wrist, I've been taking it easy and just avoiding any repetitive actions....and using my non-dominant hand instead. Which has been working well except for the cutting of meat and veggies part. Because after a year plus of cooking at home, my knife skills with my dominant are still questionable. *LOL*

Anyway, here's a quick card using already-cut elements in my stash. Happy Wednesday friends!:)


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

3 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Glad you can still craft while injured!

Lynn said...

Take care...thanks for sharing this sweet, lovely card.

Lizzyc said...

Lovely!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It