Monday

The one about the wonderful bowl of noodles



 

So nephew #1 was on a week-long school break last week and on one of those days, I made him cook lunch for grandpa. Yep...grandma was not at home. *winks*

I've taught him to cook simple fare like eggs a couple of ways (so that he can "survive" when he is away from the comfort of home) and of course, the elevated instant noodles. You know, with lots of extra good stuff because we eat real food. *LOL*

Now, I prepped all the ingredients for the noodles. And I gave him instructions on the order of ingredients to add in and how to serve. He was actually very proud of his 4 minute effort and I even got a photo to put in my scrapbook album (he has not been letting me take photos of him of late...teenagers can be so difficult for memory-keeping...hahaha).


After that, he had to cook his own "wonderful" bowl of noodles. You know, to reinforce what he just learned. :)



Playing along with Stick It Down.


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

6 comments:

Jan Mosier said...

Love, love, love this! Did you fussy cut all the flowers? It is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along with our single page sketch challenge this month at Stick It Down!

Cindy deRosier said...

LOL at 4 minute effort.

Love the layout. The food really pops.

Lizzyc said...

Good on him! Love the photos and great page.. and yes teenagers can suddenly become very camera shy.. and that can be very sad for a scrapbooker who NEEDS photos to scrap...

Tammy Folk said...

I absolutely love this!! Such a beautiful page!! Seriously!! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Stick It Down!

Attic Inspired Crafter said...

Love all the elements and the color tones. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for p.aying along😘 Sherry~DT

Melissa Hill said...

Love everything about this. I love the color scheme and embellishing. I especially love your title work. Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down.

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It