Tuesday

A double page spread on what I cooked last week


 


So I've decided that I might attempt a weekly spread on the food I make at home since the pandemic has lingered on longer than expected and making food is possibly the most exciting thing in my life now. *LOL*


It is my way of being creative every day by seeing what I have in the fridge and pantry and just putting things together. Last year I was getting into the swing of cooking by guide of recipes. This year I'm just winging it and going by flavour combinations that I love. I mean, all that fine dining I enjoyed (pre-COVID) has to pay off somehow right? *winks*


Plus I just wanted to use up more of my CNY ox decorations...check out those cute little ones! :)

I tied the two pages together by repeating elements on each page - the doily, the patterned papers and washi tape.


Awww..these cuties just make me smile! :)


Playing along with Stick It Down


Share/Bookmark

Pin It

7 comments:

Cindy deRosier said...

Love the layout and your food looks amazing. Lucky Yams! I hope they appreciate you.

Lynn said...

The layout is great but the food looks fabulous! I'm hungry now....wish you were my neighbor or in my family!

https://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/ said...

Oh what an adorable layout with your fuzzy cow, and embellishments. Your food looks divine, and you have done a beautiful job showcasing your pictures. Thank you for joining us at Stick It Down--Sharon DT

Bethany.Roisland said...

YUM! All of that food looks delicious! Thanks for joining us at Stick It Down!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic.. I havent created a double pager for sooo long..

Antonia said...

Great take on the sketch! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

Ashley H said...

Not only does your food look tasty - your photos are stunning!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. Have an awesome day!:)

Cheers, Yvonne.

>
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

LinkWithin

Pin It